A traditional stone terraced cottage, located on a quiet lane in the historic heart of the village and ideally situated for exploring the Pembrokeshire coast path and the Preseli Hills. Bryn y Wawr provides a perfect base for a relaxing break and for exploring the wonderful surrounding countryside, at any time of the year.
The cottage has been recently sympathetically refurbished, to provide a stylish but relaxing holiday home.
- kitchen/dining/living room
- bedroom with king sized bed/ ensuite bathroom
- bedroom with twin beds or superking bed
- family shower room
- small garden across lane
- parking space
- electricity and gas central heating included
- wood burning stove (with supply of logs to get started)
- dog at owners discretion
- linen and towels (not beach towels) included
- strictly non smoking